Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Goals 3/12- 3/18

Goal Setting


I did pretty well with my goals from last week despite getting sick on Saturday. Actually being sick helped me with one goal. I had time to finish reading Chasing Mona Lisa (& two more novels) in my sickbed.


Family/Mothering Goals
1. Help kids finish homework by 5pm on week nights
2. Finish reading Manager of Their Chores & start using chore packs. Morning chores have been assigned and are going well!

Personal
3. Plan out herbal garden and order garden seeds
4. Go to gym 3 times, including 1 Yoga class & 1 Cardio class 
5. Read Chasing Mona Lisa  by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey

6. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. every night.  I did this most nights.

Home Management
7. Work on Project Simplify 2012- for week one I'm decluttering the kids toys in the basement.
8. Follow 15 minute daily cleaning schedule.   I've been undisciplined on this one. 
9. Make homemade sweet potato fries

Ministry
10. Plan for MOPS discussion group meeting. The meeting was pushed back a week so I still need to prepare.


I'm keeping my goals simple for this week as I'm still sick and trying to get better. Here are this week's goals:


Family/Mothering Goals
1. Help kids finish homework by 5pm on week nights
2. Continue using chore packs for morning chores

Personal
3. Go to gym twice
4. Go to bed by 10:30 p.m. every night.

Home Management
5. Work on Project Simplify 2012- for week two I'm organizing the kitchen cabinets
6. Follow 15 minute daily cleaning schedule
7. Make homemade English muffins

Ministry
8. Plan for MOPS discussion group meeting

How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? Feel free to share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top